Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sew Sweet Swap


The idea of this swap is to send a small handmade zippered pouch (or similar) to your swap partner filled with some yummy treats.

This is not a secret swap and is open internationally

What To Include In Your Parcel
  •  a handmade zippered pouch (or similar)
  •  some sweets / chocolates / lollies 
  •  a card or postcard, with your blog and email address 
  • extras? - absolutely , if you wish but OPTIONAL 

Sign up is by WEDNESDAY 22nd January 
Partners allocated FRIDAY 24th January
Deadline to ship your lovely gifts will be FRIDAY 14th February


When you receive your swap parcel, please email your partner to thank them and/or dedicate a blog post
The golden rule to swaps is 'give like you would wish to receive' and to have FUN

To sign up comment below
You will be sent a questionnaire to fill out which will be passed onto your swap partner
Grab the button and share the swap love



Photo kindly supplied by Leonie from Kiwi At Heart as an example from an Australian Swap  she participated in 2013



25 comments:

Tracy said...

This swap sounds delicious - count me in please xx

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Yummy! Count me in please.

Linda

Talia Christine said...

Fun! Count me in!

♥ Talia Christine
http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

TracyP said...

Yes please!! I'd love to be in!!

Leonie said...

mmmmm.... ok count me in :)

Creative Mama said...

Count me in!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes im in.will do post for you shortly x

Leonie said...

In with a grin

Katie said...

Man I really really wish I could sew! I could probably cobble together a drawstring bag but adding a zipper would be impossible! Looking forward to seeing what everyone makes and sends!

nz green buttons said...

Love to join in too!

Julie said...

Sounds like my sort of swap - add me in please.

Kimberley said...

Love to join in the fun. Long time since. Have sewn a zip but off I go!

Melissa @ www.thebestnest.co.nz said...

Ok i'm in! My first sewing swapsie, though I may have to make mine a drawstring bag lol {never sewed a zip, my poor partner!}

Chookyblue...... said...

pretty keen......well see how the next week progresses if I join in....

A little bit country said...

Love this! Count me in please xo

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

This sounds awesome! Please count me in. Thanks!

Lou said...

I'd love to take part, I've always wanted to join in on a swap! Count me in!

BaaHurrah Farm said...

I"m in Cat!! xo

Zara said...

Thanks to Elaina for reminding me of this little swap. Count me in.
x

Unknown said...

I'd love to join in... If you are flexible on the zip!! I could do, if pressed, but I do have something else in mind which is very nice...?

Anonymous said...

I would love to participate, but also have never sewed a zipper before. I guess I have a month to learn?!

Mel said...

Can I put my hand up to join too - I don't have a blog but I'm open to posting internationally (I'm from Australia) & I've done the Sew Delicious swaps before :) please email melissa_peter@bigpond.com.au
TIA

thid coull chick said...

oh me!!!

Unknown said...

can I join in this swap? It sounds like fun
Pam G
warden1951@cox.net

Lou said...

I received my package today and just posted about it!

http://louisemerise.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/sew-sweet-swap-my-package-arrived.html