Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tuesday March 14th


Cancelled training sessions at the gym allowing time for outdoor biking adventures with a friend 
New finds in the city I have lived the majority of my life in 
A fall of my bike and bike rack off my car and minimal damage to both and my Mr B in America leaving me with no other option but to reach out to others and ask for help to check and repair if needed before my race next Sunday


Conversations over coffee in a cafe - always soothes my soul
Finding a new to me quilt shop whilst out and about exploring a suburb not far from home


Books for my studies arriving in my PO Box 
I have concluded I am / will be the eternal academic student 
My love for learning and knowledge wins every time


Last minute plans for dinner and a show 


Well that was three (3) hours of my life I'll never get back
Confused as to wether I enjoyed [recycled] or wether that was pure torture
Enjoying a night out all the same 

1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Nice to be out and about after all the rain you have had! Thats one big stack of books, the only one I have read (and own a copy) is Celia Lashlie's.......excellent book! Good luck with the race.